Friday, 4 October 2013

Happy Plugs Gold plated earphones For £12,000.


Planning to buy the new   gold iPhone 5s or even the more exclusive Gold & co. London solid Gold iPhone 5s, then why settle for the stock boring white headphones that come along the package. A Stockholm based company named Happy Plugs has come up with 18 CT gold earphones that’ll raise the exclusivity of the handset by a notch higher.



Unlike the other gold headphones we have seen in the past which come in distinct styles and precious stones in some cases, Happy Plug earphones look pretty much stock except the ridiculous price sticker on it. It costs a whopping £12,000, which makes it one of the priciest headphones we have ever seen. At that price you can grab a couple of gold plated iPhones.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, just passing by your site to see something that will interest me and luckily you impressed me with your great article and I have a great time reading everything that is written. I'm looking forward to see more of your write-ups. If you have time you can also visit my site which indicated below.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, just passing by your site to see something that will interest me and luckily you impressed me with your great article and I have a great time reading everything that is written. I'm looking forward to see more of your write-ups. If you have time you can also visit my site which indicated below.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete

  3. Thanks to the writer of this article. I appreciate your effort in making this informational blogs. I know it's not easy to do this but you have done a really great job. Congrats. I'm pretty sure your readers enjoying it a lots.


    Rica
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete